Arvada Colorado is a thriving neighborhood featuring multiple attractions including a historic downtown, national wildlife refuge, and vintage car museum. Whether you are looking for greenery, breweries, or golf courses, they have you covered! This little piece of paradise in the Denver metropolitan area is the perfect fit for any family.
We already know that Arvada Colorado is the best neighborhood in the Denver Metropolitan area, but now we are going to prove why you should think so too. Arvada Colorado features excellent entertainment, dining, and activities for the whole family. If you have been considering moving to a new neighborhood, we couldn’t recommend this one anymore. Below is a short list of some of our favorite Arvada Colorado experiences.
- Historic Olde Town – A community favorite for locals and visitors to experience the history of Arvada. Featuring an original Flour Mill Museum and old time charm, this town treasure will have you feeling like you stepped into a movie from the 1920’s.
- Two Ponds National Wildlife Refuge – Perfect for a day in nature, this small National Wildlife Refuge System features wetland and and upland areas with three ponds. This hidden gem is ideal for hiking, relaxing, and beautiful photography.
- Cussler Museum – Check out the vintage cars on display at the famous Cussler Museum. The collection of old vehicles changes annually, which makes this activity perfect for a yearly visit. If you have any questions or just want to hear the interesting background on the cars, the tour guides have all the information ready for you.
- Spice Trade Brewing – This award winning brewery is a must-see for any beer-lover. Featuring unique brews, stouts, ales, and IPAs, everyone in your party will find something that fits their taste. If you are more of a whiskey drinker, check out the School House Kitchen and Libations. The unique ambiance and style of the restaurant add to the fun experience, and they also offer family-friendly meals for everyone in the group.
- Indian Tree Golf Club – Exquisite greens for any golf-lover that offers courses for all levels of players. They even offer lessons for those who would like to take on a new challenge or learn a rewarding sport. Don’t forget to stop into the clubhouse after you play for cold refreshments.
These are only a few of the many great attractions that Arvada Colorado has to offer and why we think it is the right choice for you and your family. If great weather and beautiful scenery are on your priority list for finding your next home, this is the perfect neighborhood for you. Featuring 125 miles of hiking, biking, and horseback riding trails, you will never get bored or have a reason to sit at home. This area is well known for the quaint neighborhoods and booming businesses that it encompasses. No matter what type of lifestyle you live, we know that you will be comfortable and happy calling Arvada home.
We believe that any household of any size will fit in perfectly to our unique little neighborhood. With something to do at every corner and endless fascinating experiences, we believe this is the ideal location for your next home. If you or anyone you know is interested in learning more about our quaint neighborhood, be sure to contact us. We’re here as your real estate resource and love to talk about the neighborhood we call home. If you want to learn more about Arvada and what it has to offer, click here!
We are a Denver based real estate company backed by years of success in helping clients navigate the complexities of real estate. Our experience and expertise leads our clients to a smooth real estate transaction.